TELLER COUNTY, Colo. (KRDO) -- On Monday, Teller County Sheriff's Office confirmed Robert Gieswein, 24, turned himself in to the Teller County Jail.
According to an FBI affidavit filed against him, Gieswein is charged with the following:
- Assault on a federal officer
- Destruction of government property
- Obstruction of an official proceeding
- Entering a restricted building or grounds
- Violent entry or disorderly conduct
- Aiding and abetting
The Teller County Sheriff's Office said they are turning him over to federal authorities.