Skip to Content

15-year-old Colorado Springs girl missing since February found safe

15-year-old Lia Conace
CSPD
15-year-old Lia Conace

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KRDO) -- The Colorado Springs Police Department announced the 15-year-old girl who went missing in February was found safe.

According to CSPD, 15-year-old Lia Conace was reported missing on February 17, 2023, by her parents. Investigators said she had last been seen at her Colorado Springs home.

CSPD said the initial information led investigators to believe she might've traveled to a different state to "meet an acquaintance." In the week that she was missing, police said Lia hadn't responded to messages from her friends or family.

Additionally, the acquaintance denied having spoken to or seen Lia while she was missing.

Tuesday, March 28, police said Lia had been found.

Article Topic Follows: Top Stories

Jump to comments ↓

Author Profile Photo

KRDO News

BE PART OF THE CONVERSATION

KRDO NewsChannel 13 is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.