COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo (KRDO) -- Leaders in the health care, local government, education, and business communities, together with COVID-19 survivors spoke to rising cases of COVID-19 in El Paso County.
Together they launched a local campaign in the fight against COVID-19.
The '#SmallActs' campaign encourages residents to perform small acts that can make a big impact on stopping the spread of coronavirus cases in El Paso County.
Small Acts, Big Impact
The #SmallActs campaign encourage small acts such as:
- Being the first to mask up. Even with close friends and coworkers
- Stay home when sick or exposed to COVID-19. Get tested and tell coworkers if test positive.
- Avoid gatherings with members outside your household, for now
- Have students quarantine at home when sick or when part of a quarantining class
- Combine trips and errands for less out-of-home exposure, or use curbside pickup