COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KRDO) -- Colorado Springs Fire Department extinguished an overnight grass fire after a homeless camp fire got out of control.
Tuesday, crews received a call at around 12 a.m. that a fire had sparked in the area of Janitell Road and East Las Vegas Street, southeast of Rocky Top Resources.
Firefighters told KRDO that a homeless camp fire got a little out of hand in the area.
There is no word on how big the flames got but the fire was shortly put out.
No injuries were reported in the incident.