If your child is looking to stay warm while trick-or-treating, and brighten the day of elderly men and women, several nursing homes across Colorado Springs will be open Thursday for Halloween fun.
The assisted living centers below will be open to trick-or-treaters Oct. 31 at the following times:
- Cederwood Health Care Center on Kiowa Street -- 2:30 to 5 p.m.
- Bridge Assisted Living on International Circle -- 3 to 4 p.m.
- Advanced Health Care of Colorado Springs on South Parkside Drive -- 3 to 5 p.m.
- Sunny Vista Living Center off East Cache La Poudre -- 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Brookdale Broadmoor -- 4 to approximately 5 p.m.
- Brookdale Vista Grande -- 4 to 6 p.m.
- Sunridge Retirement on Flintridge Drive -- 5 to approximately 6 p.m.
We may have missed a few, so if there's a nursing home you don't see on this list, try giving them a call!
This list will be updated as we find more locations.